1. The "www.optocenter.gr" is the official website for the promotion of products and services and the online store for the sale of products through the internet, which from now on and for the sake of brevity will be referred to as the "e-shop" or "website" of the sole proprietorship of Themistocles Konstantinos Psyrras based in Keratsini Eleftheriou Venizelou Street no.190 with VAT number 101077839 of E’ Piraeus, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org and telephone service line of the e-shop 210-4632419, which from now on and for the sake of brevity will be referred to as "business" or "seller".
General Terms and Conditions
2.2. The navigation and use of the e-shop is addressed to persons who are adults, have legal capacity and know the Greek language. The use of the e-shop by minors or people who lack legal capacity is prohibited. By using the online store you declare that you are an adult, you have legal capacity and you understand the Greek language (writing and reading).
3.1. The Company is committed to the truth, accuracy and completeness of the information listed in the online store, regarding the identity and data of both the Company and its suppliers, as well as to the truth and accuracy of the main characteristics of the products it displays or makes available through the online store, without, however, always giving an exhaustive description of their characteristics. For further details in relation to the characteristics of the products or for any relevant query, the Customer must, before submitting his order, contact the Company in order to be informed and check any relevant characteristics, so as not to maintain any doubt about the characteristics and properties of the ordered products. The Company has no responsibility in the event that the Customer has failed to be adequately informed about the above, since it is presumed that he is aware of them.
3.2. The indicated prices of the products and/or services as set in the online store are the final ones (including the corresponding VAT). The above-mentioned final prices of each product in the online store do not include the shipping costs, which are then calculated during the ordering process, based on the choice of the method of shipment and payment. The above prices, as well as the pricing policy in general of the Company, they can be changed at any time without notice.
3.3. The Company, although it makes every effort to provide high quality services, cannot guarantee that there will be no errors from any cause when importing and / or updating the characteristics, photographs and / or price of a product displayed or made available through the online store. The Company, in the context of good faith, it is not responsible for and is not bound by data entries or technical errors made by error/error in common experience or due to force majeure and is entitled to correct them whenever it becomes aware of their existence. The Customer during his navigation and the selection of products should also take into account that there may be slight variations in the colors of the products (volume, hue, etc.), due in particular to the settings of the computer screen, mobile phone, etc. to use.
4.2. The name, distinctive title, trademark, images, graphics, logos, distinctive features, texts and anything else contained in the website are protected intellectual and industrial property goods in principle of the Company. Trademarks, names, or other intellectual and industrial property rights of third parties, which are also exhibited on the website, are protected in accordance with the applicable legislation. The User is prohibited from having in whole or in part copying, reproducing, modifying, making available, transmitting or in any way using them.
Personal Data - Transaction Security
5.1. The "www.optocenter.gr" recognises the importance of the security of personal data as well as of electronic transactions and has taken all necessary measures to ensure maximum security. All information relating to users' personal data and transactions is completely secure and confidential.
6.1. The order of the products is submitted through the completion and dispatch of the special order form that exists in the online store. The order does not require the registration of the User in the online store and the creation of a personal account with the user registration process described above. That is, he can submit his order either as a registered User, or as a "visitor".
6.4. The status of the order is constantly updated. Updates on the status of the order are sent to the Customer by e-mail, at the contact e-mail address he has declared. The Customer is obliged to check the status of his order and immediately inform the Company, in writing, of any error. He may also be informed of the status of the order, either by phone (tel.210-4632419 with local charge), or by sending an e-mail to the above e-mail address.
6.5. The confirmation of receipt of the order, i.e. the purchase proposal, which is sent automatically, by e-mail, immediately after the submission of the order (with Order Status: "We received your Order"), certifies that the Customer's order has been received by the Company and repeats its content. However, it does not constitute acceptance by the Company of the Customer's proposal for purchase, nor the conclusion of terms of sale. The order is not binding on the Company, nor has the sales contract been drawn up before the Customer receives the confirmation of the acceptance of the order by the Company, as specifically described below. A change or cancellation to an order is accepted only within 2 hours from the moment the order is placed by contacting the company by phone at the tel. 210-4632419 or by sending an email to the email@example.com.
6.6. Upon receipt of the order, the availability of an inventory of the products of the order is confirmed. Although the products of the online store are generally available, if the specific products ordered are not in this case for any reason available or are not available at the quoted price due to incorrect display of the price at the time of ordering and processing, the Company reserves the right not to accept the specific order and, consequently, not to prepare the sale. The Customer will be informed accordingly. Any payments initiated for execution shall be cancelled and any payments shall be refunded to the Customer without undue delay, in the same manner as the Customer chose to make the payment, unless otherwise agreed.
6.7. If the Company ascertains the availability of the product, the correctness of the order (lack of any errors regarding pricing, etc.) and its payment, it will confirm the order, thus accepting the purchase proposal addressed by the Customer with a new e-mail sent to the Customer, where in the Order Status there will now be the indication "Your Order was confirmed by the Store", in which case – and only then – will it be considered that the contract of sale has been drawn up and claims are created by the contracting parties (Customer - Seller).
Payment of Orders
7.1. During the submission of the order, the Customer selects the payment method he wishes, among those accepted by the Company, i.e. by deposit in a bank account (beneficiary: Themistocles Konstantinou Psyrras) or credit - debit card or in cash on the spot at the physical store (registered office of the Company: 190 El. Venizelou Street, Keratsini). in which the last bank account (i.e. Alpha Bank) maintains, the order is not confirmed before the appearance of the deposit made by the Customer in the corresponding bank account of the Company (Order Status: "Your Order is pending until the completion of its payment"). If the deposit is not made within five (5) working days, the order is automatically cancelled. Any charges when making bank transfers concern the banking institutions and not the Company. In case of a refund, this shall be carried out by the Company in the same way as the Customer made the payment of the price, unless otherwise agreed with the Customer, without undue delay.
7.2 The accepted payment methods in our online store are the following:
By bank deposit
You pay the order by depositing or transferring money to one of the following accounts (at a bank branch or via e-banking):
Alpha Bank IBAN: GR3201402550255002320005893.
In the bank's depository you should indicate as a reason your name and the number of your order. For the execution of the order, its payment must have been confirmed beforehand. In case of transfer of money between accounts held at a different bank, the transfer costs are borne exclusively by the Customer.
Credit or Debit Card
If you choose to pay with your credit or debit card, your transaction will be made through the Alpha Bank system.
You pay in cash or by credit/debit card in the store
Shipping - Receipt of Products
8.1. The online store ''www.o ptocenter.gr' delivers its products to its physical store in Keratsini, 190 El. Venizelou Street no.190. The Customer must, before receiving it from the physical store, check himself the products he purchased as with his signature upon receipt he confirms that he correctly received the products of his order and that they were delivered in excellent condition without external defects.
The online store "www.optocenter.gr" may alternatively, if the Customer wishes, send its products throughout Greece, at the customer's expense of transportation costs (only for purchases less than 50 euros) and under the following conditions:
- The shipment is made with the courier company ACS.
- The customer is informed in time about the cost of transportation by phone or email.
- In case the Customer's space is extremely inaccessible, the products are delivered to the pavement, at the nearest possible point and the Customer is charged with the additional costs of transporting them to his/her place.
8.2. The delivery time of our products will be determined on a case-by-case basis, by contacting the Customer, in the above ways (by phone or via email) and will be extended accordingly, in cases of delivery to remote or inaccessible areas (border or island), bad weather, strikes, prohibitions or other exceptional reasons. In these cases the Customer will be informed promptly by our company. The delivery time may also be affected by the payment method that may be affected by the payment method that has been chosen by the Customer (e.g. the time of completion and appearance of the bank transfer may vary depending on the Bank). In the event that an order for specific reasons cannot be delivered within a reasonable time, the "www.optocenter.gr" will contact the Customer to clarify whether the Customer wishes to complete it.
8.3. In the event that the Customer has chosen to receive the products from the Physical Store of the Company, he/she will be informed by e-mail of when the order is ready for receipt (Order Status: "Your Order is ready for pick-up from the Store"). The Customer is obliged to receive his/her order within one week of receipt of the notification, otherwise, the Company reserves the right to withdraw from the sale and make the products available to third parties.
8.4. In the event that the Customer has chosen to ship the products to the place he has indicated, they are delivered to an external partner for transport and delivery to the Customer and the latter is informed by e-mail that the order has been sent (Order Status: "Your Order has been shipped"). If the Customer does not receive the products after receiving the notice and despite the relevant notification from the carrier, the Company reserves the right to withdraw from the sale and make the products available to third parties.
8.5. For the delivery/receipt of the products, the Customer may be asked to present an official identity document (such as identity card, passport or driver's license). If the Customer cannot receive his order himself, but wishes to authorize a third party, then he must provide the third person - who will also carry an official identity document - in addition with a special authorization to receive the specific order legally certified by a Citizen Service Centre (KEP) or a police or other competent Authority.
8.6. It should be noted that, as after receiving the products, the risk passes to the buyer (Customer), the latter must check upon receipt the products received, as with his signature upon receipt he confirms that he has correctly received the products of his order and that they were delivered in excellent condition without external defects. The Customer can always, and after the sale, for its convenience (clarifications, etc. in relation to the product) to contact the Company, by contacting by phone or by e-mail (contact details are mentioned above).
Returns - Withdrawal
9.1. Our goal is to be completely satisfied with our products. However, in case of responsibility of the Company for a real defect or for lack of an agreed property of the product (Articles 534 et seq. of the Civil Code) and with the express reservation of the Company for the examination and diagnosis of the product as defective (either by on-site inspection and expert opinion or, if due to distance this is not possible, through photographs sent by the Customer), the Customer is entitled at his choice: a) to demand, without charge, the correction or replacement of the product with another, unless such action is impossible or requires disproportionate costs and b) when it is not possible or appropriate to correct or replace the product to withdraw from the sales contract, except in the case of an inconsequential factual defect. For a status to be considered contracted, it must have been agreed in writing. If the Customer chooses to correct-repair the product or replace it, the Company must proceed to it within a reasonable time, The return of the product, which is considered defective upon delivery, will be accepted by us, within fourteen (14) calendar days from its delivery to the Customer and provided that the Customer has informed the company in writing of the defect within 48 hours from its receipt. At the same time, the product should not be damaged and have all the original documents that accompanied the product (e.g. retail receipt, etc.) and its packaging complete. The company does not cover damages due to misuse or maintenance of the product by the Customer.
9.2. The Customer-consumer (who orders/purchases products for personal use and not for the service of his commercial, professional and business activity in general) from a distance, is entitled, according to Law 2251/1994, to withdraw without justification and without penalty from the sale, within fourteen (14) calendar days, which start from the day following the day on which the Customer - or the third party indicated by the Customer - or the person indicated by the Customer, except the carrier - acquired the physical possession of the product, returning it to its original condition, bearing the return costs, under the following specific conditions:
- The statement on withdrawal must be clear and written and sent to the Company either by registered letter (to the postal address of the Company (at Keratsini, El. Venizelou Street no. 190), or by e-mail to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. In order for the Customer to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient to send his/her statement on the exercise of his/her right before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
- The Customer is obliged to return the product (send it back or deliver it) to the above postal address of the Company, without undue delay and at the latest within fourteen (14) calendar days from the day on which he notified the withdrawal. The product can be returned with the cooperating carrier of the Company or with a carrier of the Customer's choice or by the Customer himself, who in any case is charged with the direct cost of returning the product. The Customer must return the product exactly in the excellent condition he received it. In particular, the returned product must not have been used, the safety tape it may carry must not have been removed, it must be in perfect condition ('as new'), just as before its sale, in its complete original packaging without damage/alterations and with all the contents of the original packaging (any forms of instructions for use, characteristics, etc.). Product that was sold with an extra gift should be returned along with the extra gift. In addition, in order for the return of the product to be accepted, it must be accompanied by the original purchase document (retail receipt).c) Following the statement of withdrawal and provided that it has been validly practiced, the Company is obliged to reimburse to the Customer the price received - in the same way as the Customer made the payment of the price (unless otherwise agreed with the Customer) and without charging any fees for the refund - without charging the costs for the refund - without charging the cost for the refund - without charging the cost for the refund - without charging any fees for the refund - without charging the costs for the refund - without charging the Customer. undue delay and at the latest within fourteen (14) calendar days from the day on which he was informed of the Customer's decision to withdraw, entitled, however, to delay the refund of the price until he receives back the product (or until the Customer provides proof that he has sent back the product – whichever occurs first). No delivery, transport and shipping costs are reimbursed.
- In case of valid exercise of the right of withdrawal, the Customer is only responsible to indemnify the Company for any impairment of the value of the product, due to handling of the product that was not for the purpose of ascertaining their nature, characteristics and operation. By means of an individual examination and management of the product in order to determine the nature, characteristics and function of the product, it is understood to examine the goods concerned, as it may have taken place in the manner customary in a physical store. The Company expressly reserves the right to determine the impairment of the value of the product until its receipt by it and in any case is entitled to claim in any legal way any amount damaged.
- The right of withdrawal does not apply to: (i) In cases where the price of the products has been paid at the company's physical store and at the same time, they have been received from the physical store, as the sale is not considered to have taken place remotely. (ii) Where the products have been unsealed and used. (iii) For products that have been manufactured on a special order and in accordance with specifications given by the customer or for sunglasses / eyeglasses that did not previously exist in stock in the business and were ordered at the request of the customer.
10.1. The products available from the online store are intended and sold exclusively to consumers as end-users/recipients and their further sale for commercial purposes is not allowed.
10.4. The protection afforded to the Client by the provisions of the Law on distance contracts and the present terms shall apply to transactions only with persons-consumers, who are transacting for reasons that do not fall within their commercial, craft, business or liberal professional activity.
10.5. For any dispute that may arise and which stems from the contractual relationship between the Company and the Client, even any pre-contractual liability or liability from negotiations, as well as in general from the navigation of the website or its use, the competent Courts of Piraeus are responsible for its resolution. For the out-of-court settlement of the dispute, the Customer may use the Eu-wide platform for the online resolution of consumer disputes arising from contracts for the electronic sale of products (using the link: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.show&lng=EL), which operates under the auspices of the European Commission (where he can find more information on the possibility of alternative dispute resolution of consumer disputes, making use of the listed in the E.E.D. Registry) or contact directly the Consumer Ombudsman (www.synigoroskatanaloti.gr, 144 Alexandras Ave., 114 71, Athens, tel.: 2106460734, fax:2106460414), as an alternative dispute resolution body, from where he can obtain more information and instructions on the out-of-court settlement procedure of the dispute. We bring to your attention that our Company recognizes the advisory nature of the decisions of the Body / Authority that will be addressed and is not committed to the enforceability or binding nature of these decisions. In any case, the Customer shall, in the context of good faith, before any other action, address himself in writing to the Company for the immediate and amicable resolution of the dispute, in a consensual and mutually acceptable manner.